ConsultancyISP's core business - manpower support service: flexible, reliable, efficient
TrainingISP's PACE course and schools outreach to raise awareness of what's happening, why and how to get involved, from age 8 upwards
HeritageISP connects to the past so lessons are learned for the future
BenefitsWhy trusting in ISP's service makes sense
Ground equipmentIntroducing our container conversion and bespoke Ground Equipment design and procurement services
Utilising SME'sEditorial piece exploring the utilisation of SME's in the space sector to meet the targets of the Innovation & Growth Strategy (IGS).
What we do
ISP International Space Propulsion Ltd. was formed in October 2001 to provide engineering technical and advisory support to the space industry, primarily in the field of chemical propulsion.
- We offer engineering consultancy services in the design, production and procurement of propulsion systems or related hardware and bespoke test/analysis equipment, as well as resource support for Product Assurance (PA), Parts, Materials and Processes (PMP), documentation preparation and industrial strategy.
- We provide training for professionals and students alike.
- We provide advisory roles in health & safety, legal/arbitration and logistics.
- Since 2001, ISP has expanded and evolved to meet both the market and clients' requirements.
- We are looking forward to a new and energetic expansion into new markets: through innovation of approach; identifying and meeting niche requirements; and developing new partnerships in Europe, the US and in the developing space world.
OHB-Sweden found in ISP team the knowledgeable, responsive and responsible people who can support the on-going activities as well as proposal work with a highly professional and none the less friendly attitude. This combination brings much added value in the workplace at critical time and open long term perspective.OHB Sweden
I had the good fortune of working with Paul for a little over two years when he was stationed in the U.S. serving as a technical consultant for OHB-System at our assembly facility in Niagara Falls New York. Paul's familiarity with European standards and processes, along with his positive attitude and detailed technical guidance, was instrumental in aligning our heritage U.S. design verification methods with the European equivalents.George Litts, Galileo OCS Program Manager
Complex propulsion system design parameters are challenging beasts even within one company or one culture, let alone two companies and multiple cultures. Paul consistently demonstrated high levels of integrity in helping to resolve design issues through both PDR and CDR phases and continued to employ his keen eye for detail during the MRR and delivery phases of the project.
It was a pleasure to learn from and work with Paul. I highly recommend his technical consultancy services and wish him the best in future endeavors, even if he does pronounce aluminum funny.
AMPAC-ISP, Niagara Falls, NY
Paul joined the team at very short notice, as a Program Manager and coordinating the resources available at MT-SP and our parent company in Germany. Paul was successful in rapidly assimilating all aspects of the program and successfully managing the program, to the customers and stakeholders satisfaction.Michael Dandy, Managing Director
MT Aerospace Satellite Products
November 2014 - Website republished as Responsive site, to allow browsing from multiple platforms.