Anchored on a broad experience within the industry, ISP and it's team of consultants and industrial partners provide insight and expertise to propulsion projects, underpinned with lessons and knowledge drawn from past experiences, ranging from early European platforms, such as OTS and Olympus, through Cluster and ATV, to Cryosat and the Galileo programme.
The Company has been actively supporting European space efforts since its inception, but the experience, reputations and heritage of our Consultants demonstrates their depth of involvement and pivotal roles performed over many years in the industry. supporting many successful programmes with the large European contractors, namely:
British Aerospace (now Airbus Defence & Space), UK
- Olympus (for ESA) development, test and Launch support
- Eurostar Propulsion Systems development and test
- Cluster I & II (for ESA) design, development, production, and test
DASA/Daimler Chrysler GmbH (now Airbus Defence & Space), Germany
- ATV (for ESA) Propulsion and Reboost Subsystem assemblies' design support
- Design support for various monopropellant propulsion systems' production & test, including TerraSAR-X, Rocsat 2, Pleiades, Theos, GSTB-V2 (GIOVE-B) for Astrium GmbH/ESA.
- Herschel & Planck (for ESA) production & test
- Spacebus propulsion systems design and production
- Development of Eurostar, Galileo IOV assembly production/test strategies
- Radarsat 2 design and procurement support
- Management of monopropellant propulsion systems launch campaigns: SAR Lupe FM 1 to 5 (for OHB System) and GSTB-V2 (GIOVE-B) for ESA.
Alcatel Space Industry (now Thales Alenia Space), France
- Meteosat Second Generation (MSG) AIT support
- Stentor design support.
MAROTTA (UK) Ltd (now MOOG-ISP Cheltenham)
- Cryosat I & II CGPS Project Management, component manufacturing support
The European Space Agency (ESA)
- Propulsion 2000 study, proposals
Surrey Satellite Technology (SSTL), UK
- Engineering definition support.
OHB System, Germany
- Galileo FOC Engineering design and procurement support
- Mechanical refurbishment services.
MT Aerospace, Germany
- Program Management - Tank Development Programme for Vega AVUM Upper Stage
- Project Management Support - MPCV-ESM Gas Tank Assembly
- Technical and Programme Support - Propellant Expulsion & Retention Technology (PERT)
- FLPP - documentation support to future demonstration missions
- Product Assurance and Engineering support to proposal and initial design phases of Solar Orbiter
- Engineering support to Euclid